Free Myspace Cursors Casper's Life: Birthday Between the Average and the RICH <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d25485248\x26blogName\x3dCasper\x27s+Life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://red-rage.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://red-rage.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2263873525800998875', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Casper's Life

Friday, August 31, 2007

Birthday Between the Average and the RICH

posted by 曾裕哲 @ 2:18 AM  

Birthday Between the Average and the RICH

Recently attended 2 birthday celebration between my 2 close friend.. Qi feng and Wang Zhao, anyway Firstly, A Big Happy Birthday To you guys ^^
Btw, Qifeng Birthday was totally a Surprise for him as he didn’t know that we going to celebrate his birthday and also we Plan To Gave him a Surprise for Him at Cementry HILL at LCK but in the end , the number of people Spoil it all cause there was a huge NUMBER of them so we brought the cakes to ZY hse to celebrate..TT was Memoriable I guess.. Celebrating Birthday At Cementry?? WE Hold It Again Nx time ^^

Wang Zhao Birthday was next, we had a luxurious party at his house. BIG conditioned Bungalows ..
I ,wang Zhao and Kangwei was the first bunch to reach there to open doors^^ The First Amazing Immediately Thing that we do after Opening the door was… RUN AND SERCH FOR THE BIGGEST ROOM!!! Haha… I and Wang Zhao Got the smallest =(
Anyway The chalet was A success, got foods got Big House and is a small mini chalet for us(Sam,William,evon,Hongmian,Wz,Kangwei,JT^^) but still it’s best when everyone knew one another cause there is another ½ of Wz friend We guys dun get playing together, We BARBEQUE and they Poker-ing..Dun think they even had a bite on the BBQ.. = =Z

Btw, I was Totally C-O-N-D-E-M-N-E-D by Evon ,KANG WEI for my Smelly Puke and Smelly POOPS in the tioliet. But I clean my Own Puke Ok??Also have to help wang Zhao Clean His eventhought I walked Sideway.

Slpled throught the last night and woke up this morning to help clean all the plates Bowl and Cup Because I SLP-ED the most…CONDEMNED again =(
Anyway had Mac while leaving off saying bye to my bungalows, we’ll return next year ^^
Driving today after chalet ,Instructor was quite alright ,driving successful turing with 3rd gear nearly pop my heart off but it go successful after few tries..
Anyway flying to china this Sunday morning 8+ so anyone can send me off…haha. Dun think I will had even one cause I had a lot of in-punctured friend like evon and Kw

Btw Today Happened some awkward thing after my driving on my way home in the train.
Where everytime when the train reach boon lay, I will let the people out first snatching their first hand on the escalator.
I was inside the train where all the people ran out,so the whole train was like totally emptied and I sitted to the far left so there was this 2 secondary girl came in from my opposite door and one girl came to sit a seat away from me and she ordered her friend to sit beside me with her hand patting the seat beside me. I only realize the whole thing when I decided to stand up coincidentally when the girl just sat beside me and saw their smilling+ Stun Expression .. LOl .. dun really know what they are up to..haha



Powered by Blogger And Falconer Designs.